Friday, 6 October 2017

Book Review - the Betrayals by Fiona Neill

The BetrayalsThe Betrayals by Fiona Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm usually very mean about giving five star reviews but this title certainly deserved all five.

Neill has such an engaging and easy flow to her narrative that I found myself drawn into the tangled lives of the characters and loved the way she introduced me to subject areas I don't necessarily have an in depth knowledge of with ease. I'm assuming she did her research because I was totally sold on themes such as OCD and the world of medicine.

There are neat plot twists here that are probably not so hard to guess but compelling none the less.

Unlike some books that speak from the point of view of two or more characters, I could honestly say that I knew which character's head I was in, So many authors fail miserably when it comes to a split narrative but this one works.

A real page turner for me and one I would highly recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment