My Theme: Tips and Inspirational Quotes for Writers
Having been a ghostwriter of erotica, here are a few pointers to keep in mind:
- Don't get wrapped up in blow by blow (forgive the pun) detail of the act itself. Remember to bring out the emotional dynamics between the couple. How does the situation make them feel?
- Remember the 5 senses and draw on them to create your atmosphere.
- Keep an eye on the trends e.g. BWWM and move with the times.
- Never say throbbing manhood - ever again! Or any of the overused terms for parts of the body. You're a writer, use your imagination and come up with something new.
- Write to stimulate the reader's brain as well as getting them excited physically. Know your readers - they do want some good story content