Wednesday, 24 February 2016

What I #amreading and #amwriting

#amreading :

Where The River Parts by Radhika Swarup

I'm about a third of the way through this intriguing novel and I'll have a review of it as soon as I'm finished. Given how slow a reader I am, that might be at the end of next week.

I notice this book only has 7 reviews on Amazon so far, though published on February 18th. So perhaps it isn't flying off the shelves yet.

I also notice that the book cover is practically the same as the one I had designed for my short story collection (as yet unpublished). I guess it's pretty much generic these days, so I think I might re-think my idea.

#amwriting :

Sometimes I think I take on too much when it comes to my writing projects. The list includes, but it not limited to:
  • Finishing the final draft of my second novel
  • Completing a copyediting job
  • Writing a new book under my pen name
  • Designing a new cover for my short story collection (it really is a lot like the above). OK, that's not writing, but you get the idea. 
Needlesss to say - I am #busy.

Share your projects in the comments below. I'd love to know how everyone is getting on!

2 comments:

  1. You are busy, Fran. Sounds like things are going well. It's a pretty book cover. I look forward to your review. Have a lovely rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicola, thanks for dropping by. Was just saying I don't get to drop in and comment enough on other blogs. I will re-design my cover and I have slimlined my workload. Writing is supposed to be fun, right?

    ReplyDelete