Monday, 23 March 2015

Blogging from A-Z: Theme Reveal!

After much deliberation, and over a nice cup of tea, I decided my theme would centre around my second novel, When Skies Are Grey. It isn't due to be published yet, in fact I've only just querying agents with it, but it's been with me since 2013 and I thought I should talk about it before I burst.

So for the whole of April (and goodness knows what I'll write about when I get to Z) I will be talking all things WSAG in alphabetical order; from interviews with characters to discussions on research and setting and more.

I look forward to any input from other writers and am curious to see how and if the novel appeals to future readers.

Join me on my journey and if you'd like to join with the rest of us A-Z Bloggers then follow this link and I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can!

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to learning about your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loris. Look forward to more from you in April!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea about talking about your characters, even though I am not a "real writer." (No published books)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you need to be published to be a real writer. I think you just have to 'believe'! :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to burst if I don't talk about my books:) Looking forward to visiting during the AtoZ challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only one but not good if you drive people crazy in the process. I may have been guilty of that - once or twice:)

      Delete