Monday, 5 January 2015

New Year - New Novel

I've been a bit slow in getting back to posting on my blog. It's just been an incredibly busy December as I'm sure it has been for most of you.

Well the Christmas decorations are down, all the Christmas goodies are either eaten or drunk and now the serious business of getting down to some writing begins.

It's finally time to finish editing When Skies Are Grey, my second novel. I took the advice of the experts and left my manuscript alone for as long as I could. For me that was approximately one month. Long enough, a lot of you might say, and I agree.

The thing that's prompting me to get on and do this next and, hopefully, final edit is a competition I'll be entering. There is a cash prize, which I'm not turning my nose up at, but there is also the chance to secure agent representation. I know it's a long shot but I have to at least try. I might get lucky-
right?

So, whether I win the competition or not I'll have completed my second novel and I'll be feeling like a winner either way!

Wishing you all a Happy and Lucky 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment