Thursday, 13 March 2014

Party Time! The Holding Paradise Book Launch

Hi Everyone

I'm very excited and pleased to announce the publication of my first novel, Holding Paradise.

I'd be really happy if you could join my online party taking place here on my blog on Friday 25th April 2014 between 9am and 9pm (GMT) to celebrate with me, make new friends and have a chance to win a copy of Holding Paradise.

On the day post something that shows your idea of Paradise. It could be a picture, poem, flash fiction or anything that you can display on your blog. If you don't have a blog you can use Twitter or Facebook.

For Twitter use @FranClarkAuthor so I know to head over to see your entry. For Facebook and blogs leave a link to your entry in the comments box.

Judging will finalise very soon after the party but you must sign up below to take part!

Please visit, follow and comment on as many links as you can

And please share this event with your friends. Any 'Follows' would be appreciated and reciprocated!



So, here's the sign up list and I'll see you for some virtual champagne at the party...



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fran, this is seriously exciting! I have submitted to attend virtual celebration and noted in diary but time difference may be a problem. All success!!!

    Garden of Eden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, I was hoping the times 9am - 9pm gmt would work world wide but you may already be into the next day! But I look forward to meeting you all be it virtually!

    ReplyDelete