I seem to be making lists to prepare myself for all the things that are coming up in the next month or so. I have to say I feel a little overwhelmed. In case you don't know, I do have a problem with sleep and after over 10 years of trying everything for a good night's sleep, I finally asked the doctor for sleeping tablets! More on that in a minute. Let me give you the list of the 'big' things I have coming up (if I added medium and little things I'd run out of space).
The Big 7
- Holding Paradise published on 14th April.
- I plan and run a writer's workshop.
- My youngest son has a birthday.
- My oldest son moves back in because he lost his flat.
- Book Launch online party on 25th April.
- Two 6000 word assignments due in to University 7th May.
- I release a CD single of the song taken from Holding Paradise
The Big 7 list of things to do, although still daunting, feel almost manageable.
It's Friday and a busy weekend is due, meaning that none of the Big 7 will get done. Panic is setting in but I've resolved to have a great weekend. The Big 7 can wait (until Monday anyway).
Here's to a stress free weekend everyone!