Monday, 24 February 2014

The Book Trailer

My book trailer went live a few days ago so I thought I'd bring it to your attention. Some of you may know that I thought about making a book trailer but very quickly talked myself out of it because I wondered how effective a marketing tool a trailer would actually be.

But I talked myself back into it, because whether it is effecvtive or not - it was fun to do. It's not quite like the vampire and YA book trailers that seem to be dominating the YouTube channels but please have a look and comment about what you think!
The song in the video is sung by one of the characters in the novel in a little club in New York. She wrote it about her mother.
Please comment and share.

2 comments:

  1. Great book trailer! (It definitely makes a welcome change from vampires, my God.) Thanks for sharing =]

    ReplyDelete