Friday, 14 February 2014

Love, Love, Love

I know it's not Valentine yet but I'm full of ...
Valentine's Day. No flowers, no chocolates, no cards. But am I complaining? No I'm not because I don't need a date in February to tell me that there is love in my life. I can only gush about my wonderful husband and beautiful (but messy) sons, bless them.

As far as my writing is concerned I'm loving how things are going. The publication of Holding Paradise was delayed by a year and now again by a month - the new date is 14th April 2014. But I'm just happy to finally be a published author. I was welcomed into the league of published authors by a writer friend today and I feel in good company.

It was hard work getting to the point that I could submit my work to anyone and it took a lot of confidence because I never really set out to be a published author. I am a singer-songwriter as some of you will know. Now I cannot decide which I love the most.

I guess this is just a nothing post about the things I love and I hope you are all doing the things that you love, no matter what the day. If that is writing then Happy Writing Day to you!



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's great to be reminded to be thankful of the people around you who really love you, and not just one day a year.

    Congrats on your book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Star! It's a wonderful feeling to be loved.

    ReplyDelete