Friday, 12 April 2013

The Winchester Writers' Conference 2013

Keen is the word that describes my mood today. (If you are taking the A-Z April Challenge you'll know what I mean. If you're not then just bear with me). It describes my zeal to find me a literary agent.

Experts tell me that writers' conferences are a great help in the search for an agent and I've applied to attend the Winchester Writers' Conference 2013

I've posted this for anyone not familiar with it and it's not too late to apply!

http://vimeo.com/18907531


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fran. Found you through the A-Z challenge. I can highly recommend the Festival of Writing in York (http://www.writersworkshop.co.uk/events.html)in September for meeting agents and getting discovered. I went last year for the first time and learnt loads, met lots of lovely people and feel like it moved my writing on in leaps and bounds. I'll be there this year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, Amanda. I will certainly check this out.

      Delete