Tuesday, 30 April 2013

The Benefits Of Blogging

I half expected that when I got to Z in the A-Z Challenge I would be zonked. In actual fact I'm feeling Zealous and I want to keep posting and reading and finding new and interesting blogs.

It was a pretty intensive month and I won't post everyday but I have come to realise that blogging is valuable in ways that I never really considered before starting out:
  1. The more I write the better I hope to become with words. (Especially using them economically - I don't get time to read long posts, sorry).
  2. I have a voice and I can dare to declare my thoughts and dreams.
  3. Blogs are a reminder of my declarations and give me a chance to really think about the things I want to achieve.
  4. I will help and encourage others (hopefully) by talking about my experiences and drawing on real examples.
  5. I will learn from others bloggers and network with some very interesting people.
Thanks to Arlee Bird, the organisers of the challenge and all the fabulous people I've met and spoken to!

Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. It was great getting to know you from A to Z; can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise Melanie - thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Fran, visiting from A - Z on the last letter of the alphabet.
    Hope you enjoyed the challenge as much as I did.
    http://sallys-scribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really did and look forward to catching more of your posts from now on!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on finishing. I'm so glad you enjoyed the month. It was great getting to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sylvia. It was great to discover your blog and look forward to dropping by again soon!

      Delete
  4. It's been fun getting to know you, Fran. Congrats on finishing the a-z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing this challenge. I enjoyed visiting during the month, and hope to return at a more leisurely pace in the future.

    ReplyDelete