Saturday, 16 March 2013

I've Accepted The Challenge

The A-Z April Blogging Challenge starts soon and I've taken the plunge and signed up for it.

The idea behind it is to post every day in April (apart from Sundays) with a theme that is guided by the letter of the alphabet. I'm hoping it will keep me on my toes and get me blogging on a very, very regular basis. If only for the month of April.

A lot of writers say writing a blog on a regular basis helps you to hone your skills as a writer. Writing skills and imaginations to the fore. I only hope that with all that blogging I actually have time to work on my novel!

If you are interested in taking this challenge then see below:




Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by and give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck for the challenge. It's my first year so I'm getting quite excited!

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca *wave*. Good luck to you too. This is my first time. I think I've decided on a theme now. I just have to find a way to build on extra hours in my day so I can complete the challenge! Thinking I may have to reduce my chocolate eating time. Yep that's 2 hours I've gained right there!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on signing up! Good luck. This is my first year. I'm also taking part in the Reveal on the 21st. I'm trying to share some positivity with my #WriteMotivation friends on Twitter (and to help keep me positive in the process)
    Hope to see you around.
    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie and best of luck to you too. I will be lookin gout for your posts!

      Delete
  3. Hi. I worried about blogging taking away from writing my novel too, but I think it's helped. After doing some serious blogging (getting my a-z ready) last month, I am more energized to finish my novel. I also feel more 'accountable' to my readers. So I wanted to encourage you and wish you luck in the a-z! I write an eclectic blog, but my goal is to get my novel published!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you lots of luck with the novel, Sharon and with the challenge. As I prepare for it I feel more energised too. I'm up for the challenge and I've made progress with my current novel. Maybe it's not going to be as difficult as I thought!

      Delete