Thursday, 22 November 2012

Learning to Network

I can't avoid technology no matter how bad I am at it. I signed up for a Twitter account last night and am still suffering the trauma.

Yesterday, so that I can start promoting my book (not due to be published until next year) I networked a bunch of friends from Facebook for some help and advice and got a wonderful response. Some of them got back to me with some great ideas about who I could approach and what I could do. That's what prompted the desire to start Tweeting and I already have two followers. I suspect one is spam so I'll have to find out how to weed that follower out.

I've been reading only good things about Twitter for writers and authors. That goes for readers too.

I found these links from Book Baby helpful and so might you.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment